Washington DC Dentistry Dental Savings Program
We Have Good News to Share with You!
It gives us great pleasure to introduce the Washington DC Dentistry DENTAL SAVING PROGRAM.
This in-house dental savings plan offers affordable care for patients without dental insurance.
Affordability and access to care are the two major issues when it comes to dental care. We understand that traditional insurance plans are expensive, and there are multiple limitations and exclusions. Also, in recent times, we have observed a trend of fewer employers offering dental insurance or reducing benefits levels, and the difficulty for self-employed and retired patients to find and pay for dental coverage.
So, we have designed an affordable plan that offers significant savings on preventive and other dental services, including cosmetic procedures for ONE LOW ANNUAL FEE.
The saving plan will provide easy and affordable access to quality dental care at our office.
The following is the outline of the plan:
- Individual plan – for a single person
- Couple plan – for two people
- An additional individual can be added to the couple plan for an extra charge.
The plan covers 100% (no cost) for:
- 2 exams, including advanced oral cancer exams
- 2 regular cleanings/prophylaxis
- 2 fluoride treatments
- All necessary x-rays such as panoramic, bitewings, and periapical x-rays
More Plan Advantages
- A discount of 10 – 20% will be applied to all other dental treatment services we offer at Washington DC Dentistry.
- There are NO EXCLUSIONS (even COSMETIC TREATMENTS are eligible).
- There is NO WAITING PERIOD.
- This is NOT an insurance plan. There is no third party reimbursement. You will be responsible for all payments after the applicable discount.
- This plan can only be used at our practice.
- The plan cannot be used in conjunction with any dental insurance plan, any other dental saving plans, or offers.
- The plan can be canceled anytime. A FULL REFUND will be given if canceled before you start using any of the plan benefits. NO REFUND will be provided once you have used any of the plan benefits.
- There is no long-term commitment. You will have an option to renew annually with auto-renewal.
- Please contact our office for further information. Our team at Washington DC Dentistry is happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the plan. Contact us at (202) 677-0456 to sign up today! As always, we very much appreciate the opportunity to care for you!